Wireguard on AX86 - low throughput and flood of syslog entries

• ATTENTION! You'll notice a Prefix dropdown when you create a thread. If your post applies to one of the topics listed, please use that Prefix for your post. When browsing the thread list you can use the Prefix to filter the view.
  • ATTENTION! As of November 1, 2020, you are not able to reply to threads 6 months after the thread is opened if there are more than 500 posts in the thread.
    Threads will not be locked, so posts may still be edited by their authors.
    Just start a new thread on the topic to post if you get an error message when trying to reply to a thread.

Torson

I configured wireguard through both @Martineau's WireGuard session Manager and @Odkrys' experimental scripts for HND routers (not at the same time).

In both cases the connection to the VPN provider's wireguard server peer completes successfully and I can browse the internet. However the throughput through the router configured connection is only a fraction of the throughput when using a wireguard client peer software (i.e. 2.5/3 vs. 220/11 Mbps on a 200/10 Mbps cable plan).

The issue appears to be connected to a flood of entries in the system log (at least 3 every second) occuring after starting the wireguard client peer on the router:

Code:
Mar  7 00:09:08 kernel: blog_link: overwriting ct_p=ffffffc02d1c1650, new_ct=ffffffc02ad9b970 at idx=0

I wasn't able to locate any similar incidents.
Any suggestion or pointer are appreciated.

Torson

I did a nuclear reset of the router. Then a minimal configuration, formatted /jffs, installed amtm and formatted the USB drive and let diversion install Entware.
After all the reboots I then installed @Martineau's flavor of WireGuard. It connects alright, but the speed issue remains and also the syslog error as before:

Code:
Mar  7 11:28:56 kernel: blog_link: overwriting ct_p=ffffffc02e701c90, new_ct=ffffffc001884330 at idx=0
...more than one can count.

Is anyone running WireGuard on the AX86?