What's new

Wireless Scheduler

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

05dyna

Occasional Visitor
What's the secret to getting the Wireless Scheduling to work with the the Asus router? I realize most people don't use it or don't even know its there. I have a brand new right out of the box RT-AX58U. When the Wireless Scheduling failed with stock FW I tried Merlin FW and the result was the same.

At first I though it would going to work, it would shut down the wireless but when scheduled to come back on I could see the ssid out and the LED's up on with the device but couldn't reconnect. I also tried disabling Smart Connect and 802.11ax mode and it didn't make any difference. currently running the stock FW, just about ready to throw it in the box and send it back. any thoughts or suggestions?

update:
great looks like its been broken since at least 2018, so much for FW updates. back it is goes

https://www.snbforums.com/threads/asus-ac68u-on-latest-beta-wifi-schedule-not-working.45348/

Last edited: