What's new

WNDR3700 VPN issue

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

chenghs

New Around Here
I am not sure whether anyone met this issue: I recently bought this WNDR3700 to replace my DLink DI-524. Everything works fine except the VPN. I can't connect to the company Microsoft Exchange server (to receive email in outlook) through VPN. I first run the VPN from my laptop and it looks good showing connected. Then I fired up the Outlook and the outlook shows "trying to connect to Microsoft Exchange...". Then it just keeps trying but never got connected. This is not an issue with my old DI-524. Looks like WNDR3700 doesn't support VPN passthrough. Anyone can help me with this?

Thanks a lot in advance,

Wipe out your vpn and reinstall. My wife's laptop did the same thing and after many hours of trying different configurations, her IT guy told her to wipe off the vpn and reinstall it. Worked fine after that.

I don't know what else to tell you, except maybe return for a new router. The 3700 in our house is fast as heck and both my wife and I vpn from home at least 2-3 times a week with no problems.

Good luck.

I have the 3700 setup as an AP through my Fios router and have no trouble accessing client data via their VPNs (two different VPNS). Can you access data from the VPN?

might want to post over at the netgear forum if you haven't already

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!