What's new

Wow all these forums really are dead.

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Several of the regular developers are on hiatus it seems (john9527, FreshJR, kvic). Slows down the frequency of change and conversation. My router hit 40 days of uptime today.

Perhaps the world is ending: RMerlin has incorporated both Stubby and AiMesh into his firmware. What's left to do? ;)

I don't may much attention to the Netgear posts, but hopefully all this is the calm before the WiFi 6/WPA3 storm.

Several of the regular developers are on hiatus it seems (john9527, FreshJR, kvic). Slows down the frequency of change and conversation. My router hit 40 days of uptime today.

Perhaps the world is ending: RMerlin has incorporated both Stubby and AiMesh into his firmware. What's left to do? ;)

I don't may much attention to the Netgear posts, but hopefully all this is the calm before the WiFi 6/WPA3 storm.

What storm everything is just sales pitch for ignorant consumers who want to swallow anything and everything that is said about the latest stuff.

It feels like there’s a lot more trolling lately and that may also be a turnoff to the long-time posters.

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!