What's new

WTF - Trend Traffic Statistics Deleting itself

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

CaptnDanLKW

This is frustrating. I like my Traffic stats and they keep getting deleted. A long time ago on my RT-AC68U I'd have a 8+ months of traffic history. It was there and reliable thought reboots and upgrades.

For the last 3 months of my 68U's life and when I transitioned to my AC86U about 8 months ago, the data disappears, and starts fresh on the 1st of the month.

Does anyone know WHY the router seems to delete the traffic stats? /jffs is no where close to full, and the TrafficHistory.db file is never really that huge.

upload_2020-3-26_19-43-47.png

This is frustrating. I like my Traffic stats and they keep getting deleted. A long time ago on my RT-AC68U I'd have a 8+ months of traffic history. It was there and reliable thought reboots and upgrades.

For the last 3 months of my 68U's life and when I transitioned to my AC86U about 8 months ago, the data disappears, and starts fresh on the 1st of the month.

Does anyone know WHY the router seems to delete the traffic stats? /jffs is no where close to full, and the TrafficHistory.db file is never really that huge.

View attachment 22201

Not sure why, but I think it started (on my ax88u) with 384.13. On day 6-8 into the next month, it reset and all prior data traffic was gone. I also think it has been like that at least up until 384.15

Now I am running 384.16 b2 but I have not run it long enough to say if it's still like that.

But registered that Aiprotection don't register/log anything anymore, and bandwidth limiter download (when on wifi, not cable) cuts off about 6-7 Mb extra. Upload limiter seems to work fine...

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!