1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice

Welcome To SNBForums

SNBForums is a community for anyone who wants to learn about or discuss the latest in wireless routers, network storage and the ins and outs of building and maintaining a small network.

If you'd like to post a question, simply register and have at it!

While you're at it, please check out SmallNetBuilder for product reviews and our famous Router Charts, Ranker and plenty more!

WTF - Trend Traffic Statistics Deleting itself

Discussion in 'ASUSWRT - Official' started by CaptnDanLKW, Mar 26, 2020 at 7:47 PM.

1. CaptnDanLKW

CaptnDanLKW Occasional Visitor

This is frustrating. I like my Traffic stats and they keep getting deleted. A long time ago on my RT-AC68U I'd have a 8+ months of traffic history. It was there and reliable thought reboots and upgrades.

For the last 3 months of my 68U's life and when I transitioned to my AC86U about 8 months ago, the data disappears, and starts fresh on the 1st of the month.

Does anyone know WHY the router seems to delete the traffic stats? /jffs is no where close to full, and the TrafficHistory.db file is never really that huge.

upload_2020-3-26_19-43-47.png

2. jass

jass Regular Contributor

Not sure why, but I think it started (on my ax88u) with 384.13. On day 6-8 into the next month, it reset and all prior data traffic was gone. I also think it has been like that at least up until 384.15

Now I am running 384.16 b2 but I have not run it long enough to say if it's still like that.

But registered that Aiprotection don't register/log anything anymore, and bandwidth limiter download (when on wifi, not cable) cuts off about 6-7 Mb extra. Upload limiter seems to work fine...