What's new

Wtfst on 384.10007 and RT-AC86U

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

iManuB

Regular Contributor
When I open Wtfast to add a game, the dropdown does not work and remains empty. It only works if I disconnect and reconnect my account. But if I click on another item in the router's menu and then return to the Wtfast menu, I return to having the same problem (Game - Empty).

Has anyone encountered the same problem?

That wasn't happening with mine. I tried adding a few games. The list was never blank. Have you tried a different browser. I've had problems with Asus UI sometimes with Firefox. Maybe a reset or initialize?

That wasn't happening with mine. I tried adding a few games. The list was never blank. Have you tried a different browser. I've had problems with Asus UI sometimes with Firefox. Maybe a reset or initialize?

Thanks for the answer! I contacted the assistance and they told me that they know this bug. And, the bug fix, will be out next week.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!