What's new

x3mRouting lanscript problem

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

reweman

New Around Here
hi. i try to use lanscript and made as tutorial said but its not working. all devices are connecting trough vpn fe. cellphone has c1 and my pc c2. c1 is going on vpn on boot and c2 is when i start it manually. but on router restart they are all connected to vpn. what do i do wrong?

hi. i try to use lanscript and made as tutorial said but its not working. all devices are connecting trough vpn fe. cellphone has c1 and my pc c2. c1 is going on vpn on boot and c2 is when i start it manually. but on router restart they are all connected to vpn. what do i do wrong?

1) verify that policy rules are enabled on the OpenVPN Client Screen

1609639388718.png

2) Each LAN client requires a static DHCP IP address assignment in the LAN > DHCP Server screen. This is the source of the file the /jffs/scripts/x3mRouting/x3mRouting_client_rules file. Rerun /jffs/scripts/x3mRouting/x3mrouting_client_config.sh if you need to create a new file or change the lease assignments.

3) Next step is to run x3mrouting_client_nvram.sh script. The VPN client will bounce to activate the assignments. You can type the command "ip rule" at the command line to verify.

Let me know how it goes.