What's new

XT8 new firms 3.0.0.4.386.41793 and 9.0.0.4.386.41994 Beta with many improvements

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

I have just seen it has a new (I think) speed test by ookla builtin. There are some little new features too.

Mot of the improvements seem to be in the official release (41793) so if you don't want to install the beta (.41994) you can just install the official release and get the majority of the new features.

Mot of the improvements seem to be in the official release (41793) so if you don't want to install the beta (.41994) you can just install the official release and get the majority of the new features.
The goal of this beta is to provide security fixes for dnsmasq.

Huh, the latest official release I can find is 41634, from Jan. 18 (at least for the 68u). Do you have a link to 41793, or is it only released for a limited number of routers so far?

Huh, the latest official release I can find is 41634, from Jan. 18 (at least for the 68u). Do you have a link to 41793, or is it only released for a limited number of routers so far?
The link is in the first post in this thread. After you click on the link make sure to click on “Show all” under the beta FW to see all of them. And this FW is specific to the XT8.

I'm having issues with this firm. No problems at all before. Now some devices in both bands lost connection intermitently :eek:

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!