What's new

XT8 Node Disconnections

dynamiccommander

New Around Here
Morning, I have frequent node disconnections that occur roughly daily. The prior firmware seemed to be more stable as I never ran into any significant issues with the aforementioned disconnect. Is there a more stable beta firmware which supersedes the 25524 release? If so where would I get it? This seems to be a common issue.

Thanks all, Ty

JoWa

Occasional Visitor
In this thread you can find a newer beta rc2 release.

Louis Hayati

Occasional Visitor
It's not ideal but until there is some more stable firmware, I would highly recommend setting a scheduled reboot each night. It fixed 90% of the weird issues I've been having

digits n bits

Regular Contributor
A $450 mesh system that needs nightly reboots to keep from crashing is pretty bad.
Ive rolled back firmwares, installed all the betas, reset it so many times I have a paper clip sitting on the table. It still is an unstable piece of garbage that still doesn’t work correctly and probably never will. I got so fed up with it it’s sitting in my closet until a stable workable firmware comes out so I can rid of it.

JagoUK

Regular Contributor
Morning, I have frequent node disconnections that occur roughly daily. The prior firmware seemed to be more stable as I never ran into any significant issues with the aforementioned disconnect. Is there a more stable beta firmware which supersedes the 25524 release? If so where would I get it? This seems to be a common issue.

Thanks all, Ty
Wired or wireless?
If wireless you might want to look at the system/wireless log for radar detections (DFS).

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!