What's new

XT8 Node Disconnections

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

dynamiccommander

New Around Here
Morning, I have frequent node disconnections that occur roughly daily. The prior firmware seemed to be more stable as I never ran into any significant issues with the aforementioned disconnect. Is there a more stable beta firmware which supersedes the 25524 release? If so where would I get it? This seems to be a common issue.

Thanks all, Ty

It's not ideal but until there is some more stable firmware, I would highly recommend setting a scheduled reboot each night. It fixed 90% of the weird issues I've been having

A $450 mesh system that needs nightly reboots to keep from crashing is pretty bad.
Ive rolled back firmwares, installed all the betas, reset it so many times I have a paper clip sitting on the table. It still is an unstable piece of garbage that still doesn’t work correctly and probably never will. I got so fed up with it it’s sitting in my closet until a stable workable firmware comes out so I can rid of it.

Morning, I have frequent node disconnections that occur roughly daily. The prior firmware seemed to be more stable as I never ran into any significant issues with the aforementioned disconnect. Is there a more stable beta firmware which supersedes the 25524 release? If so where would I get it? This seems to be a common issue.

Thanks all, Ty
Wired or wireless?
If wireless you might want to look at the system/wireless log for radar detections (DFS).

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!