What's new

XT9s Firmware Version: 3.0.0.4.388.23285 (5/15/2023

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

JEofMPK

Regular Contributor
My XT9’s shipped with firmware v. 3.0.0.4.388.21429. Has anyone updated to the latest v. 3.0.0.4.388.23285 (5/15/2023) without issues?????

Looks like this version is also used in the XT12s and XT8s. I have read success stories with those.

Am wondering spefically if the XT9's when upgraded to the latest firmware also are free of problems?????>

For me 3.0.0.4.388.23012 is the most stable version so far.

When upgraded last month to 3.0.0.4.388.23285 i have got some issues back was resolved for me with *388.23012
1) Network map issue.
2) Connection lost with 2.4gHz guest network.

Reverted back to *388.23012 and all works fine for my setup again.

I use my XT9 set with wireless backhaul mesh.

Thank you for sharing. I actually dont have any AX devices so had to turn that off. The system has been rock solid since then. Initially I think my Intel 9000 series WIFI card (non AX) was creating all kinds of problems. Am scared to update the firmware and upset stability. Its a shame. Am also using wireless backhaul. I might try the 23012 after a few more days with the current firmware.

To add to my post, I did some serious Googling and came across a post in Taiwan where the user said the latest firmware had issues but was fixed by a server configuration issue (whatever that means) as claimed by ASUS. There was no further comment by the person. Had to Google Translate the whole page. When I have time I will try to find it again and link it.

I have an XT9 has a node and honestly, never really had any problems with any firmware that I've used on it. Now the XT8 that it replaced is another story

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!