What's new

YazFi YazFI and Dual WAN

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Sun

Occasional Visitor
I have issues, YazFI and Dual WAN.

Version: v4.1.4
Issue: When primary WAN is down and all traffic is routed through secondary WAN, guests can't access router as DNS server.

I think this is a known issue(?).

But still, your 'report' is very incomplete. What router? What firmware? What recent changes (if any)? Was this working for you before? Is this a new YazFi install? What steps have you taken to fix this (if any)? Can you upload any logs and give a link here so people can try to help (logs of both YazFi and from the router logs in general).

Merlin 384.19 on RT-AC86U

No change YazFI working fine for months with on WAN. Swiching ISPs now and I have a luxury for a week to run both WAN connections together.

Will try to collect debug logs...

I have issues, YazFI and Dual WAN.

Version: v4.1.4
Issue: When primary WAN is down and all traffic is routed through secondary WAN, guests can't access router as DNS server.
i wonder if asus change firewall rules without resetting the firewall for yazfi to hook. when it happens, run option d in YazFi to generate the tarball and pm me the passphrase. if you can upload the tar somewhere, great, otherwise I can send a dropbox link

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!