What's new

YazFi YazFi Configuration Lost

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

fizix610

Occasional Visitor
When looking at my router settings today, I noticed several of the following entries in my System Log:

YazFi: No YazFi guests are enabled in the configuration file!

I believe I first configured YazFi about a month ago; possibly longer, but I'm not sure how long it was disabled due to the missing configuration file.

Does anyone know what could cause this? Also, where is the configuration file stored?

Thanks in advance for your advice!

Hi,

Configuration file is here
/jffs/addons/YazFi.d/config

And also, a backup version:
/jffs/addons/YazFi.d/config.bak

Good luck!

Does anyone know what could cause this? Also, where is the configuration file stored?
As the previous poster indicated use SSH to check the /jffs/addons/YazFi.d folder for the following two files; config and config.bak.

As to how it could happen. What specific router model are you using, what specific firmware is it running, and what YazFi version are you running? Have you made any recent changes to the router? Like updated the firmware, performed a reset, installed another add-on, changed the YazFi settings, etc.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!