What's new

ZyXEL NAS326 2-Bay Personal Cloud Storage Reviewed

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

thiggins

Mr. Easy
Staff member
zyxel_nsa325v2_teaser.jpg
Our tests show ZyXEL's NAS326 leads the price-performance pack for two-bay NASes.

Read on SmallNetBuilder

Our tests show ZyXEL's NAS326 leads the price-performance pack for two-bay NASes.

Nice upgrade/update from the NAS325 - the Armada 38X is a big leap forward performance-wise from the older Marvell Kirkwood, and it's much more integrated with the USB3 and SATA3 ports.

Seems like a nice value - rest comes down to how serious they are about longer term support of the product - this is something that other vendors (some at least) do a better part about.

IMHO - I think it's pretty awesome to see more Zyxel coverage on SNB - please keep it up.

(now if we can get some more love on the Buffalo/Melco gear, but their product release cycle isn't as fast as many other OEM's)

Not likely you'll see any Buffalo coverage soon. I don't even have a PR contact there any more.

Not likely you'll see any Buffalo coverage soon. I don't even have a PR contact there any more.

Thanks - that CSIRO injunction really hurt their presence in the US market...

Not to repeat myself though - good to see more Zyxel presence - their stuff is pretty good, and built like a tank.

I usually have a hard time justifying two bay NAS' as they tend to be too expensive for what they offer, usually impractical and slow, and sometimes no better than just adding an external drive to your router. Recently the prices really have been much more reasonable and their performance half decent enough to justify getting them, especially in a small, shared teamwork setting. Good review as always.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!