What's new

AC-3200 Slow WAN after 384.13_6 update

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Kamsung

Occasional Visitor
Hi.
Great firmware. I'll keep it short and sweet.
I've got fibre 900mb up and down. Updated to the latest firmware last night now it won't go beyond 320mb up and down. Downgraded firmware and same thing. Tried router that I got with provider that gives me full speed again.
Any suggestions? I saw someone else with a similar issue. Followed guide for hardware acceleration which hasn't made a difference. Any suggestions?

Thanks

Set the WiFi channels manually.
Auto results in slow speeds.

Tried it. Still same bud. I was talking about a wired gigabit connection though to any device.

Do a full reset on the router to factory defaults/Initialize all settings box checked.

Do a minimal and manual configuration to secure the router and connect to your ISP.

See the M&M Config and the Nuclear Reset guides for further details in the link in my signature below. :)

Thanks for the response guys.
I downgraded back to the August build which was further back than I did last time which worked. Then upgraded to latest version. All working fine now.
Thanks for the reply guys!

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!