What's new

AIRVPN IS A SCAM?

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ion Ion

New Around Here
THE AIR VPN is a BIG SCAM !!! DON’T BUY THIS VPN BECAUSE DON’T WORK . DON’T MASK THE IP !!!! THE SPEED IS DOWN !! DON’T BUY AIR VPN IS A SCAM !!!

I do not know if it is a scam or not, but you have given us a glimpse into your knowledge of VPN's (seems you have very little of that).

More info , Ok ,,, i buy yesterday AIR VPN for one month and don't mask my Ip . I contact the support, and they tell me for change something in my Air vpn aplication, i changed and again this problem ( don't mask my IP ) and i contact for refund my Money back . And now surprise :) the web site banned me and don't give me my money back .. So is a scam or not ?

I don't know if it's a scam. But sure doesn't sound like good customer service.

How do you know your IP isn't being masked?

I do not know if it is a scam or not, but you have given us a glimpse into your knowledge of VPN's (seems you have very little of that).

Sounds like a rant after a config issue?

Or misplaced expectations about what a VPN is useful for, and limitations thereof - nothing is ever truly private on the internet - logs exist for every connection - and since a VPN is an end-point to the public internet, it's a key item to those who chase down things of interest...

I use AirVPN since years and offers exactly what you pay for, an excellent provider. I run vpn in my pfSense unit.
They also offer 20 ports for port forwardings....non so common.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I ask the admins to delete the topic because its nonsense.
Slamming a service provider because of ignorance is not right!

I don't like any threads to be deleted? Why? As long as someone (now, or in the future) learns something, it is useful to have and reference.

There is 0 reference if someone says that a paid service is a scam when its not. That is plain and simply uncalled for and I understand there are other threads that perhaps are not the brightest questions but people don't know and they ask and I try to help them regardless.
In this case its not asking for any help rather then slamming a company when its clear the guy has no knowledge and instead of asking for help he claims they are scam artists.
This is bad publicity for the company and it should not be allowed. If I was the company I would sue this forum for allowing false advertisement. And what upsets me the most is stuff like this stays on forever in the google engine. and this company can lose major sales because of this kind of behavior. He wrote whatever he wanted and I wouldn't be surprised if its just someone who just wanted to do harm to this company and this forum allows this non sense
I honestly think that this forum should be better regulated. I am very disappointed with this topic and the remarks that follow.
This forum should not promote bad publicity as its doing right now.
I strongly urge that this topic be deleted because it makes us all look bad by sitting there and letting this slide.
Shame on you with these remarks.

I don't like any threads to be deleted? Why? As long as someone (now, or in the future) learns something, it is useful to have and reference.
Please tell everyone what this topic can possibly teach any future visitor other then laughing at non sense that is allowed to be posted.
this is plain ignorance in my opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!

Members online