What's new

Asus AI Cloud

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

gcheris

New Around Here
I have not logged into my Asus RT AC3100 router for quite a while. Tried to do so this evening and was met with Asus AI Cloud login. I have no idea what the user name and password would be, it does not accept the info I normally use to log in to the router and I can not get to that screen.

Attachments

• Screenshot asus RT ac3100 log in.png
    Screenshot asus RT ac3100 log in.png
    45.8 KB · Views: 30
Welcome to the forums @gcheris

That doesn't look like you're trying to log into the router. Try using the IP instead.

I have not logged into my Asus RT AC3100 router for quite a while. Tried to do so this evening and was met with Asus AI Cloud login. I have no idea what the user name and password would be, it does not accept the info I normally use to log in to the router and I can not get to that screen.
That is not the correct address for the HTTPS GUI login. You should use either http://router.asus.com or https://router.asus.com:8443.

Go under USB Application -> Network Place (Samba) ... and it would be more secure to create a new user/password for that purpose, rather then using the default Admin credentials.
Remember that you would have to have a USB drive inserted so that before you would share a folder and assign RW/RO permissions to the new user.
Screenshot 2024-01-16 163810.png

Go under USB Application -> Network Place (Samba) ... and it would be more secure to create a new user/password for that purpose, rather then using the default Admin credentials.
Remember that you would have to have a USB drive inserted so that before you would share a folder and assign RW/RO permissions to the new user.
View attachment 55606
You're missing the point of his question.

I think I have answered to his question as long as he shows the AiCloud login screen, it seems that the address is correct for his setup.
The OP asked about username/password for AiCloud.

By the way, from the internal (LAN side) www.asusrouter.com seems to be one of the names available.
Screenshot 2024-01-16 165013.jpg

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!