What's new

Best way to support snbforums

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

^Tripper^

I’ve really come to rely on snbforums a lot and would love to help support the site as much as I can. @thiggins I don’t know how amazon commissions work, but I do use amazon a lot these days but I’m outside of the US. Would love to be able to make sure this site gets a commission from my purchases, but that’s still not possible yeah? If not, is there any other way to actively support snbforums?

Thank you to everyone who makes this place one of the best tech/network site on the interwebs. I’ve learned so much from here (and smallnetbuilder of course!) and I’m sure I’m not alone. A fantastic site with some really amazingly knowledgable people happy to share and help. This place is a gem!

Thanks for your kind words about SNBForums and for wanting to support the site.

The best way to support the site is to not block ads. We try to keep them a relevant and unobnoxious as possible.

Perhaps @thelonelycoder would review the hardcoded SNB Whitelist in Diversion since I see several blocks after whitelisting SNB in uBlock Origin and Firefox tracking protection, and I see no ads.

Domains being blocked for me on this page, using Standard blocking list (some are pervasive so it's a risky proposition to whitelist):
adservice.google.com
c.amazon-adsystem.com
ib.adnxs.com
www.google-analytics.com
www.googletagservices.com

I’ve really come to rely on snbforums a lot and would love to help support the site as much as I can. @thiggins I don’t know how amazon commissions work, but I do use amazon a lot these days but I’m outside of the US. Would love to be able to make sure this site gets a commission from my purchases, but that’s still not possible yeah? If not, is there any other way to actively support snbforums?

Thank you to everyone who makes this place one of the best tech/network site on the interwebs. I’ve learned so much from here (and smallnetbuilder of course!) and I’m sure I’m not alone. A fantastic site with some really amazingly knowledgable people happy to share and help. This place is a gem!
Ditto I'd be lost without these gurus they are the best I may not be able to contribute financially but here's a bit of love from down Under

Ditto I'd be lost without these gurus they are the best I may not be able to contribute financially but here's a bit of love from down Under
and i enjoy my daily dose of trolling with facts on this forum too.
Love from "down under" :O

The best thing @thiggins can do is to improve SEO for this website. The more content there is the better. So the more you participate by discussing, the more you are helping. i really hope the website has no limits on hosting. For my website my only limit is disk space.