What's new

Bug in QTS 4.1.1?

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

htismaqe

Very Senior Member
I just got a new TS-112P and have been setting it up over the last couple of days.

I setup email notification and every time I shutdown/reboot the NAS, I get the following warning when it boots back up.

[Single Disk Volume: Drive 1] The file system is not clean. It is suggested that you go to [Storage Manager] to run "Check File System".

Every time I see it, I run the file system check and every time, it checks out fine.

From searching around the Internet, it seems that in older FW versions, this happened due to a locked process not allowing the box to shutdown. However, most of those posts were in the QTS 3.6 era and also, I'm not running hardly any processes.

The only System Services I have running are antivirus, AFP, SMB, rsync server, and local master browser. I have everything else disabled for right now.