What's new

Connecting TP-Link AC3150 to VPN

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

AhToca

New Around Here
Hi

I want to connect Netflix in Germany, country currently I'm living allows Netflix but the content is censored. I have a cyberghostvpn account and I'm able to access Netflix Germany from my mobile phone, but I'm unable to play it on my tv, not even with chrome cast.

I recently bought TP-Link AC3150 Router. I realized that router's current firmware has the VPN function. Can I connect cyberghostvpn over router to make my tv connecting internet over VPN?

cyberghostvpn has some tutorials on their website, but they only explain for tomato or dd-wrt.

Is there anyone else have this router, or anyone can explain me what should I do.

Thx in advance.

Merlin is just a tomato variant. Yes, it has some nice additional features, but any instructions based on tomato should at least get you started.

He has a TP-Link, not an Asus router. No idea how TP-Link implemented their OpenVPN support.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!