What's new

Diversion Diversion 5.1.3 - the Router Ad-Blocker, May 09, 2024

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Will this version continue to work with uiDivStats or is it no longer needed ?

Ah. Missed that part. Thanks.

Updated and working fine (after forced router reboot) :)

If you've used pixelserv-tls (Diversion Standard Edition), please remove imported certificates from your devices
Does anyone know how to remove a root certificate on iOS/iPadOS, if there is no matching profile that can be uninstalled?

On both my iPhone and my iPad I have a root certificate named “ASUS router Root CA” installed. I have disabled trust long ago, when I stopped using Diversion, but was never able to delete them…

Does anyone know how to remove a root certificate on iOS/iPadOS, if there is no matching profile that can be uninstalled?

On both my iPhone and my iPad I have a root certificate named “ASUS router Root CA” installed. I have disabled trust long ago, when I stopped using Diversion, but was never able to delete them…
Post in thread 'Diversion 5.0 - the Router Ad-Blocker, released December 30 2023' https://www.snbforums.com/threads/d...r-released-december-30-2023.88244/post-882954

I have the same problem with my private phone, Work phone and iPads are fine.
There is no known elegant solution.

They are the best lists available out there. It’s maintainer responded extremely fast when I alerted him of Diversions support of Dnsmasq conf files. I use the small version as Standard and as before the big as the Large selection.

His lists are OK but he uses A LOT of whitelists that allow stuff that should generally be blocked.

I found Hagezi’s list to be much more comprehensive.

Post in thread 'Diversion 5.0 - the Router Ad-Blocker, released December 30 2023'
That’s the usual procedure which assumes a profile to be installed, which I have not (see my question).

I found this alternative procedure that I hope to try later today or next year:

I have the same problem with my private phone, Work phone and iPads are fine.
There is no known elegant solution.
That’s the usual procedure which assumes a profile to be installed, which I have not (see my question).

I found this alternative procedure that I hope to try later today or next year:

I've been looking for a solution for 6 months. MacRumors and other sites. The only solution I found was that you need to wipe the unit to factory and NOT restore any backup.

So yesterday I wiped my iPad, iOS 17.2. The only thing I can think of is that after many iOS updates it became embedded.
There was a toggle to turn on/off (green slider) and I had it in the off position but I could not remove it.

I'm still making adjustments to the iPad. :( ( I did not have the same issue on the iPhone months ago)

A Diversion update is available, no version change.

What's changed
- Fixed extra slash in file paths when downloading files from server. This did not affect operation of Diversion.

Use u to update

I have a problem with whitelisting sites. The intel.com site is on one of the black lists ( https://raw.githubusercontent.com/StevenBlack/hosts/master/hosts ) I have loaded, why I don't know. I thought, no problem just include it on the whitelist:
Entering intel.com returned 'found exact match in blocking list Custom for intel.com'. Next add and process list.
Nothing, still blocked. Following the log confirms that it's still blocking intel.com and all of its subdomains.

Is this a dnsmasq issue because Steven Blacklist is entered as a hosts list format?

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!