What's new

"Express" showing as a connected wireless client

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Maverick3837

New Around Here
Hello, I am an amature to say the least with this, but truly enjoy learning about how all of this works! I currently own an Asus RT-AC87R with Merlin FW 384.10_2. The scripts that I have loaded on the router via USB stick are: Diversion, Skynet, Stubby DNS, Connomn, NTPMerlin, ScMerlin, SpdMerlin, and Entware. I just recently noticed a connected wireless client named Express on my Network Map. It uses a ton of bandwidth and my question is, is this something that one of the scripts is doing? I can't figure out what else it is. Thank you for your patience and time. This is my first post on here, and I am looking forward to learning even more about this awesome firmware!!

Hello, I am an amature to say the least with this, but truly enjoy learning about how all of this works! I currently own an Asus RT-AC87R with Merlin FW 384.10_2. The scripts that I have loaded on the router via USB stick are: Diversion, Skynet, Stubby DNS, Connomn, NTPMerlin, ScMerlin, SpdMerlin, and Entware. I just recently noticed a connected wireless client named Express on my Network Map. It uses a ton of bandwidth and my question is, is this something that one of the scripts is doing? I can't figure out what else it is. Thank you for your patience and time. This is my first post on here, and I am looking forward to learning even more about this awesome firmware!!

This is part of the Quantenna chipset if I recall. Do a search, nothing to worry about. ;)

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!