What's new

Family Controls missing from Merlin builds?

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

jamesnmandy

Regular Contributor
On 384.7_2 on RT-AC68U and I have access to Family Controls on the android app, but unable to find it in the interface in Chrome on laptop.

Additionally, when I set up rules that say for instance block a device from 00:00 to 06:00 Mon-Fri (like my daughter's phone) it blocks it but randomly throughout the day she gets blocked when browsing the web and gets the Asus dialog that says it is actively blocking her device.... but it's outside of the times I have defined. Many times she can reboot phone and it connects .... but the router appears to be ignoring or randomly enforcing the rules outside of the provided limits....

Anyone have input?

On 384.7_2 on RT-AC68U and I have access to Family Controls on the android app, but unable to find it in the interface in Chrome on laptop.

Additionally, when I set up rules that say for instance block a device from 00:00 to 06:00 Mon-Fri (like my daughter's phone) it blocks it but randomly throughout the day she gets blocked when browsing the web and gets the Asus dialog that says it is actively blocking her device.... but it's outside of the times I have defined. Many times she can reboot phone and it connects .... but the router appears to be ignoring or randomly enforcing the rules outside of the provided limits....

Anyone have input?
AiProtection Parental Controls

Sent from my SM-T380 using Tapatalk