What's new

Forums are slow again.

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

KGB7

Very Senior Member
Starting at 10:15pm EST, forum pages take exactly 5sec to load, regardless what i click on.

Suggestion:

Most times I use my Android smart phone on this forum, a pop-up ad appears that is larger than the screen of the phone. Can't scroll it to get to the close "X". The close "X" is too small to touch. Can't zoom to see the X because of how the pop-up behaves. And so on.

The workaround is to leave the site, come back later.

Most times I use my Android smart phone on this forum, a pop-up ad appears that is larger than the screen of the phone. Can't scroll it to get to the close "X". The close "X" is too small to touch. Can't zoom to see the X because of how the pop-up behaves. And so on.
Are you viewing the site in mobile or normal site format? NO ads are supposed to be served to the mobile format. I will check that the "pop-up" ads are not being sent to mobile devices even if the site is in normal format.

If you see these ads, report them so that I can get them removed.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!