What's new

GT-AX11000 - Traffic Analyzer - Statistic data not showing

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

mdpatel9558

Occasional Visitor
Router Model Affected
Models: GT-AX11000

Firmware Version Affected
3004.388.6_2

Describe the bug
Traffic Analyzer - Statistic data not showing after update. All clients traffic and user traffic always show zero. after downgrade to 3004.388.6 start working fi
ne.

Router Model Affected
Models: GT-AX11000

Firmware Version Affected
3004.388.6_2

Describe the bug
Traffic Analyzer - Statistic data not showing after update. All clients traffic and user traffic always show zero. after downgrade to 3004.388.6 start working fi
ne.
did you reboot the router after upgrading the FW ? Sometimes you get these odd problems after an upgrade, try manual reboot might help might not

I just looked at mine at it's empty also. I don't remember if I had looked at it since the 388.6_2 update a month ago. I did reboot a few hours after the update but did not do a factory reset. I have not had this issue with any previous update.

Attachments

• traffic.png
    traffic.png
    100.8 KB · Views: 12
I just looked at mine at it's empty also.

This Statistic page stops working in stock Asuswrt as well. Check your Web History, if enabled. It's probably frozen too. This issue carries over since first NHD router RT-AC86U and was never fixed. I remember seeing it >2 years ago on different routers and firmware versions. The freeze happens randomly.

I am seeing the same issue. Spent a few hours attempting to resolve and discovered my web browser (waterfox) does not appear to be compatible with the web page. If I switch to an old version of firefox it works just fine. All data is there and displayed correctly. Returning to the latest version of waterfox it disappears. The web console shows the following error (may or not be related):

ReferenceError: getComputedStyle is not defined
set resource:///modules/StatusBar.sys.mjs line 187 > eval:28
update chrome://browser/content/tabbrowser.js:7393
onStatusChange chrome://browser/content/browser.js:5520
callListeners chrome://browser/content/tabbrowser.js:972
_callProgressListeners chrome://browser/content/tabbrowser.js:986
_callProgressListeners chrome://browser/content/tabbrowser.js:6582
onStatusChange chrome://browser/content/tabbrowser.js:7104
tabbrowser.js:977:23

Since it works on the older firefox version and not the newer it appears to be an issue with the router web page not keeping up with browser updates..