What's new

GT-ax6000 client list does not populate

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

HowieDoin

New Around Here
Hi folks, as the title says, no client list shows up despite me having over 40 clients connected. I use the gt-ax6000 along with two ax92 as Aimesh nodes. I used to use an ax11000 as my main, with the same two ax92 nodes and everything populated fine, same internet provider. Nothing changed except for the removal of the ax11000 and introduction of the ax6000. Everything has latest firmware and all have been factory reset. Any tips would be appreciated.

thanks,

Attachments

• IMG_0031.jpeg
    IMG_0031.jpeg
    60.2 KB · Views: 45
Hi folks, as the title says, no client list shows up despite me having over 40 clients connected. I use the gt-ax6000 along with two ax92 as Aimesh nodes. I used to use an ax11000 as my main, with the same two ax92 nodes and everything populated fine, same internet provider. Nothing changed except for the removal of the ax11000 and introduction of the ax6000. Everything has latest firmware and all have been factory reset. Any tips would be appreciated.

thanks,

Client lists in the router webUI can be unreliable. If they rely on logged data, a Hard Reset purges that for a fresh start... might help.

FW Reset FAQ

Reset button/webUI Restore/node removal - clears settings in NVRAM; reboot restores fw defaults from CFE

Hard Reset via WPS button/webUI Restore+Initialize - also clears data logged in /jffs partition

OE

Sime of the side-effects of using AiMesh. I don't mess with "mesh", rather utilise APs instead. Any device in any router/AP web interface lists /all/ connected devices, though with connection /details/ only on any given device /directly/-connected.

Thanks very much for the help. I did the different factory resets on everything, same result. I then switched to Merlin and now everything is working properly. Now Im wondering if I download a fresh copy of the official firmware if things will be sorted out. But, that's for another day. Everything working as I like, so that's good enough for me.

Got around to installing a fresh copy of the official firmware, and once again the client list didn’t populate. So, Merlin is definitely the way to go. ASUS hasn’t released an update to this model since June, which seems odd since clearly there is a bug in the current one.

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!