What's new

How switch from KB/s to Mb/s in Traffic monitor graphic unit?

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

akv2003

New Around Here
In older Asuswrt-Merlin firmware "Tools -> Other Settings -> Traffic Monitor graph units - select from dropdown menu KB/s or Mb/s. "
But in my 380.63_2 Asuswrt-Merlin firmware i have not "Traffic Monitor graph units" in "Other settings" menu.
How can i switch from KB/s to Mb/s in Traffic monitor graphic unit?

In older Asuswrt-Merlin firmware "Tools -> Other Settings -> Traffic Monitor graph units - select from dropdown menu KB/s or Mb/s. "
But in my 380.63_2 Asuswrt-Merlin firmware i have not "Traffic Monitor graph units" in "Other settings" menu.
How can i switch from KB/s to Mb/s in Traffic monitor graphic unit?
That is a custom feature of my LTS fork. It was never available in the Asus OEM or base Merlin firmware.

That is a custom feature of my LTS fork. It was never available in the Asus OEM or base Merlin firmware.
It is a pity :(. Some people use inches, some people use centimeters. I use centimeters and I'm uncomfortable to see the size in inches.
Also uncomfortable KB/s, which have to be recalculated in a comfortable Mb/s.
It would be nice if Merlin made such an opportunity in his basic firmware. Sorry for my bad english.

Last edited: