What's new

HUAWEI 5G CPE PRO 2 H122-373 NEED HELP

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

AMYT

New Around Here
Hello guys, I'm new here and I'm not sure if this is the right thread to post about my problem. So I have a HUAWEI 5G CPE PRO 2 H122-373 with the firmware version of 11.0.2.11(H329SP4C21) also a Three Broadband and my problem with it is I can't access it's dashboard and whenever I restart it or turn it off and on mostly like 90% of the time, the wifi feature is not working and I can't access it's dashboard but it has an internet connection (I'm currently connected through Ethernet Cable). Sometimes when I try to access the dashboard, the time to load on the log in page is quite long and whenever I put the password or type a 1 letter and it freezes automatically and can't do anything but to refresh it and same issue. I tried to reset the modem multiple times but still not fixed.

PS: I connected it to my old router and my old router's wifi is working but not the modem's wifi