What's new

idea for a feature for Asus routers

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

If your router has Entware-ng installed, mosh server (and also client) is available from its repository.

For iOS users, there is a mosh client called blinksh in alpha test at the moment: https://github.com/blinksh/blink

I havent screwed around with Entware in a long time... Gone back to clean builds from Asus and Merlin...

I havent screwed around with Entware in a long time... Gone back to clean builds from Asus and Merlin...

I wouldn't call it "screwing around", especially now that I include ryzov_al's script in my firmware to handle most of the hassle of doing the initial setup :)

I wouldn't call it "screwing around", especially now that I include ryzov_al's script in my firmware to handle most of the hassle of doing the initial setup :)

I remember trying to setup entware in the past..... and it wasn't quite so sucessful... Didn't realize there was now a setup script... Worth giving it another go....

That aside... Stll think that would be a useful feature baked-in not added on.. I remember when SSH wasnt even included in the factory builds.... im more the keep it simple philosophy ...

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!