What's new

Iomega Home Media Network Hard Drive Reviewed

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

No i wasn't unfortunately, but if you have a working software configuration on your 1 tb you could do what jotapesse said. Make a image and install that on yout 2 tb drive.

greets

No i wasn't able to swap the drive because my original one was crashed, so i couldn't make an image of the original one either....

but you can.

good luck!

Problem with Home Media Network Drive

Something went wrong during backup and now I can not access the drive by any means (browser or Home Storage Manager). It is still running, the upper LED is constantly on and lower off. I am unable to shut it down, the power button does not work.
I would hate to pull the power cord. Any ideas?

Iomega Home Media Upgrade

Hy Everybody,

I have now one of these 1tb Home Media Network HDD-s, but I got it as a present without HDD inside.
I would like to buy one in it, but I am curious if it can handle 1,5 or 2tb HDD-s? I plan to buy a WD 1,5tb green hdd (wd15ears), can anyone help me if it is good for this device?

Thx,

Murdock

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!