What's new

Linksys port forwarding

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

amos54

Occasional Visitor
I'm attempting to do port forwarding. I added 3 ports for an NVR. The ports are open but when I connect with browser it goes to the router login page, not the NVR. I'm also using DDns.

Post a screenshot of your port forwarding rules so that we can understand the problem better.

Attachments

• linksys.jpg
    linksys.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 15
Of course, you have to use your DDNS address. The one above is just an example with port at the end.

Of course, you have to use your DDNS address. The one above is just an example with port at the end.
I know that. Collin started using myddns.net in examples. I change the colon to a slash to get results.

I'm attempting to do port forwarding. I added 3 ports for an NVR. The ports are open but when I connect with browser it goes to the router login page, not the NVR. I'm also using DDns.

You're on Linksys SmartWifi and TCP/8080 is the remote management port for the Router if I recall correctly...

You need to move your NVR to a different port