What's new

Manage NordVPN recommended servers through addons API page

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

pressing apply does that?

Doesn't this update all VPN connections currently managed? Would it be possible just to select to perform a manual update check on a single VPN connection and leave the others alone? Maybe "Apply" should just set the configuration?!?

I think this is ready in any case - all possible functionality is already there!

I'd say this is pretty much a thread that explains how we got where we are... probably needs a new thread to properly announce it @Jack Yaz! Great work in taking this to the next level! If you look at what is in this now, there is a whole host of things that demonstrate the art of the possible that I'm not sure I've seen done before!

Doesn't this update all VPN connections currently managed? Would it be possible just to select to perform a manual update check on a single VPN connection and leave the others alone? Maybe "Apply" should just set the configuration?!?
I opted to have Apply as an "all-in one" for simplicity's sake. i'm open to creating a button for each client, if there's sufficient demand and/or someone can explain the benefits. note a page refresh would be required as the form needs to be submitted for the selected values to be passed to the script config
I think this is ready in any case - all possible functionality is already there!

I'd say this is pretty much a thread that explains how we got where we are... probably needs a new thread to properly announce it @Jack Yaz! Great work in taking this to the next level! If you look at what is in this now, there is a whole host of things that demonstrate the art of the possible that I'm not sure I've seen done before!
while we haven't got the ping testing stuff at the moment, unfortunately crunching the server list proved too costly on the router, but i think using the recommendation api which sorts by load, and filtering for a city is a fair compromise

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!