What's new

N66U loosing traffic monitor data

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

DogT

Occasional Visitor
I was trying to keep track of what computers use how much data on my wireless network and it seemed to be working fine for a few weeks. I even was using the USB port (custom) to store the data thinking that if I loose power which happens here I wouldn't loose the data. Well, I didn't check the traffic monitor for a couple weeks and lo and behold last weekend something used 4GB of data in one day according to our ISP, Hughesnet. I have NetWorx monitoring the PC's so it was not them. Only other thing is the Mac and I have to track that with the Asus. Well, I went into it yesterday and there was no traffic data, nada, zippo. It was like it just started over when I looked at it. There were "No Clients" on the Real time tab. I reset the storage to the RAM and today I have yesterday's traffic data and today's. I see there are some files on the USB stick but is there any way to access it or am I just out of luck? That's why I got this N66U but it seems to loose the traffic data all the time no matter if I use RAM or Custom. Is there any way to keep traffic monitor data? Or just watch it every day? I forget sometimes.