What's new

Naitive IPV6 And VPN.

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

muffintastic

Hi.

I've manage to set my VPN up with my from my seedbox provider on my router no issues.

However, because my Isp supports naitive IPV6 the VPN doesn't work only when I disable ipv6 and just ipv4 it works for all clients, I know can select different policy rules, so only certain devices can access it too, is there any custom option in the VPN options to add to the custom config to retain ipv6 but ignore it when I fire my VPN up so it just uses ipv4 instead?

Hi.

I've manage to set my VPN up with my from my seedbox provider on my router no issues.

However, because my Isp supports naitive IPV6 the VPN doesn't work only when I disable ipv6 and just ipv4 it works for all clients, I know can select different policy rules, so only certain devices can access it too, is there any custom option in the VPN options to add to the custom config to retain ipv6 but ignore it when I fire my VPN up so it just uses ipv4 instead?

Have you tried these?
Code:
pull-filter ignore "ifconfig-ipv6"
pull-filter ignore "route-ipv6"