What's new

New AC68 Firmware Version 3.0.0.4.376.3626

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

I had disconnections with the RT-AC87R model but I took it back and got the RT-AC68P router (running latest 3626 FW) with no issues on the 5GHz band (2 weeks now and counting).

+1 on this comment. Yesterday, I took my AC87R that I purchased in Sept back to Best Buy and exchanged it for the AC68P. I had a lot of issues with my Apple products loosing connection on the 5Ghz band.

So far everything seems to be running smoothly. I loaded Merlin's latest firmware (376.49_4) on it today and no problems as of yet.

+1 on this comment. Yesterday, I took my AC87R that I purchased in Sept back to Best Buy and exchanged it for the AC68P. I had a lot of issues with my Apple products loosing connection on the 5Ghz band.

So far everything seems to be running smoothly. I loaded Merlin's latest firmware (376.49_4) on it today and no problems as of yet.

Been running Merlin build 376.47 for months on my 68R and its been stable as a rock.

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!