What's new

Newegg show rt-ac68u is shipping!

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

NightOwl326

Amazon should not be far behind. Damn right Asus is not going to be beat by the Netgear release....

Last edited:
They are shipping it now so people can have it on release day.

Not from my read. It went from pre-order to shipping so if I would pick 3 day shipping I would expect it in 3 days. If it is being released on the 9th, it would still say release date the 9th. Release date would mean earliest shipping day would be the 9th. In addition, nice to see a night owl such as me up at night and reading forums! Thanks, Sm00th-P

Last edited:
LOL! Order it with 3 day shipping and let me know if you get it. All 3 AC1900 routers are shipping and I'm broke. This sucks! LMAO!!!!

LOL! Order it with 3 day shipping and let me know if you get it. All 3 AC1900 routers are shipping and I'm broke. This sucks! LMAO!!!!

Don't feel bad... when you do have the cash...you will be one of the first to buy a AC3200 router and at that point the rest of us will be broke...

Newegg is prepping for AC-68 Shipments

Am on Newegg this morning and my order shows the status as Packaging for the Asus RT-AC68U .... Will tell folks when it arrives... Yes I paid for the 3 day shipping when I placed the order..

Been sort of waiting to replace my Checkpoint/Zonelabs/Sofaware ZA100 with this.. Got the RT-AC66U and decided to keep it as an AP instead of replacing the Sofabox....All kidding aside, really wished Sofa/ZA/Checkpoint would have come out with an updated device for the prosumer market...(the 15 active seat license was killing me with IoT devices!.. One of the most reliable and stable routers iv owned... and the SPI is quite functional, but the built in wireless stinks on it... esp by todays standards. Even supported RDP to connected desktops direct from the admin page.. and a VPN tunnel.

Dang I had cancelled my order with Newegg and switched to Amazon as Newegg wouldn't let my apply shop runner to pre-orders, and Amazon had it for $6 cheaper a week ago plus I could use prime. It would be awesome if it shipped today or tomorrow and I get it on Saturday.

WOW. Let us know how its going when you get it. I'm ready to pull the trigger on this.

I ordered it today from Newegg with the Shoprunner 2 day shipping and apparently it should be delivered tomorrow! It's marked as shipped with tracking number.

I just cancelled my Amazon order.

Just went to Newegg, currently sold out, 10/4/2013 is the re-stock date they give.

That's okay for me, I'm waiting for the price to drop *smile*. I guess when those AC-3200 routers come out...

Just went to Newegg, currently sold out, 10/4/2013 is the re-stock date they give.

That's okay for me, I'm waiting for the price to drop *smile*. I guess when those AC-3200 routers come out...

Ha... that may be a long wait.

I'm seeing all these AC 1300 speeds on routers but no AC 1300 wireless adapters so why even buy a router with AC if you can't put it to full use.

Thanks! Know of any USB adapters?

The first generation of devices were all USB 2.0, where the 480 Mbits bus is your bottleneck.

No idea if second generation devices for USB 3.0 have started to appear.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!