What's new

NVR Stream Stucking On Merlin

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

faique

New Around Here
Hi,
Recently i shifted my router "RT-AC5300" from Official AsusWrt to Asuswrt-Merlin version "386.2_6 (2021-06-06)".
Everything was working great then i noticed when i am outside my house and view my NVR IP Camera's they lag alot and freeze alot. I restored my router to Official AsusWrt "3.0.0.4.386.43576" and the issue got resolved. I again installed Asuswrt-Merlin and this time a older version "384.19_0 (2020-08-14)" but again i started having issue with my IP Cameras.

I am really confused what is causing this issue in Merlin firmware's. I have a fixed Public Static IP address and port: 9000 is forwarded to NVR fixed Static IP.

Merlin 386.2_6 is equivalent to Asus version 3.0.0.4.386.42095, so it’s not an apples-to-apples comparison with 3.0.0.4.386.43576, which would have fixes not yet available for Merlin to integrate with his version.