What's new

nvram staticlist will not clear

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

WOW after having tried nearly everything .... this has finally cleared the dhcp static list. This is weird.
Yep, something is really strange about your hard resets and them not working. The gui reset is always my first choice with the initialize settings ticked. I missed that you hadn't already tried that first.

WOW after having tried nearly everything .... this has finally cleared the dhcp static list. This is weird.

Very odd, when doing the proper hard reset (WPS button or whatever) it should format JFFS. Must be a bug that if the partition is completely full it is unable to do the format for whatever reason. Never heard of that but obviously from the linked thread you're not the first to see it.

Yep, something is really strange about your hard resets and them not working. The gui reset is always my first choice with the initialize settings ticked. I missed that you hadn't already tried that first.
I had done the Gui reset before but I think I omitted the initialize all the settings.
thank you everone again.
Is it safe to go back to ASUS MERLIN again

I had done the Gui reset before but I think I omitted the initialize all the settings.
thank you everone again.
Is it safe to go back to ASUS MERLIN again

Don't see why not.

Just another example of what should work sometimes doesn't.

And why doing multiple resets, using multiple methods, can sometimes help (if the hardware isn't truly borked).

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!