What's new

NZBGET bundled with Asus RT-AC66U router issue

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

DonCatoli

Regular Contributor
Hi,

Just want to bounce some questions...

Issues:
I recently got this router and started playing with the built in nzbget and it looks like Asus has disabled the ability for it to download par files, would it be possible for RMerlin to change this so that it downloads everything in the submitted nzb (including the par files). Another issue that popped up is after downloading over 2 days it started leaving the files that downloaded at 0kb, I will investigate further but wondering if anyone else experienced this?

Questions:
Which build of nzbget does asus bundle? is it possible to update the merlin builds to the latest if it hasn't already?

Would it be too much of a strain on the cpu to allow nzbget to auto repair par files?

Outside of the nzbget bugs the router seems solid thus far and thx to RMerlin with the enhancements.

I am using build: Asuswrt-Merlin - build 3.0.0.4.270.25b (03-Mar-2013)

Last edited:
nzbget isn't part of the firmware, it's part of the external Download Master add-on. Therefore I can't change anything.

I would recommend looking at an Optware or Entware version instead, and manually configure it. That will ensure you get a newer version.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!