What's new

RV220W & Firefox

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Kory

Occasional Visitor
We recently upgraded the firmware on our cisco RV220W. That went fine, but we can not longer connect to the web interface with FireFox (but it still works with Chrome).

When I point my broweser to the RV220W, I get this error from FireFox:

You have received an invalid certificate. Please contact the server administrator or email correspondent and give them the following information:

Your certificate contains the same serial number as another certificate issued by the certificate authority. Please get a new certificate containing a unique serial number.

------

I went into FireFox's preferencs and deleted all of the certificates for that device, thinking it would grab the newer one, but it didn't and I get the exact same error.

Has anyone else seen this? If so, how did you fix it?

Thanks,
Kory

That's known issue with Firefox and these Web Admin GUI. The only way to fix such a problem is the manufacturer of the router firmware would need to be fixed. Use another browser. You have many choices out there.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!