What's new

Still losing connection to my node 86u using cable to my nvr box?please help

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Lars

Regular Contributor
Hi, I've got a strange problem, I have 3x ac86u, one as main router and two that I use as nodes (one in the hallway and one in the bedroom, I have an Escam K108 Mini NVR s that I use for 5hd hikvision camera ,and when i insert the network cable from nvr to the asus node i always lose the connection from the node to nvr i can see that the network lamp stops lithing for a few seconds then it works again, very unstable connection and yes i have tried several network cables, and I have also tried the same node that I use in the hallway still bad unstable, the node I use in the bedroom, I also use on my computers and it works well stable but not stable to my nvr,but if i connect my nvr to my ac86u main router,then it works good. The node in the bedroom works well to my computers using cables to my computers,but not to my nvr as i use for my surveillance camera,im using all my nodes wireless.nodes working great but not on my nvr using cable,but cable to my main router its working,tried for 2days now im giving up,need som help,using cable to my node from nvr losing conections,the light also go away some secunds on the node also.I got a new nvr box foscam yesterday, nvr i still have the same problem?now im using cable in the citchen cable to the node new cable to the node from the foscan nvr sgot the same problem please whats wrong,why is this problem,never had this problem on my orby rbk53.

Hi, I've got a strange problem, I have 3x ac86u, one as main router and two that I use as nodes (one in the hallway and one in the bedroom, I have an Escam K108 Mini NVR s that I use for 5hd hikvision camera ,and when i insert the network cable from nvr to the asus node i always lose the connection from the node to nvr i can see that the network lamp stops lithing for a few seconds then it works again, very unstable connection and yes i have tried several network cables, and I have also tried the same node that I use in the hallway still bad unstable, the node I use in the bedroom, I also use on my computers and it works well stable but not stable to my nvr,but if i connect my nvr to my ac86u main router,then it works good. The node in the bedroom works well to my computers using cables to my computers,but not to my nvr as i use for my surveillance camera,im using all my nodes wireless.nodes working great but not on my nvr using cable,but cable to my main router its working,tried for 2days now im giving up,need som help,using cable to my node from nvr losing conections,the light also go away some secunds on the node also.I got a new nvr box foscam yesterday, nvr i still have the same problem?now im using cable in the citchen cable to the node new cable to the node from the foscan nvr sgot the same problem please whats wrong,why is this problem,never had this problem on my orby rbk53.

which port the NVR connect to ? Node's LAN port ?

hello,i just have one lan port on my nvr devices,and im using cable from lan port on nvr to my ac86u node on lan port3,i have tried all lan ports on my node just keep losing connections,if i connect to my main router ac86u its working,but if im trying to connect to my nodes,inn the citchen/bedrooms its still losing connections,i can se on my lan ports on ac86u and my nvr devices led light stop blinking/the lights on the device lan ports stops som seconds,first i think the nvr was broken ,but i have tried others nvr and brands,and other cables,but its working if i connect to main router

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!