What's new

Test Request: Medialink Wireless N router

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Mondrin

Occasional Visitor
The Medialink Wireless N Router is the most popular router on Amazon and is quite inexpensive. I know several people who have purchased them and are very pleased with the results. I am greatly curious how this router actually performs compared to others and humbly request it get reviewed here. After being a reader of this site, I find myself unable to purchase items without some good hard performance facts to back them up. Keep up the great work!

The Medialink Wireless N Router is the most popular router on Amazon and is quite inexpensive. I know several people who have purchased them and are very pleased with the results. I am greatly curious how this router actually performs compared to others and humbly request it get reviewed here. After being a reader of this site, I find myself unable to purchase items without some good hard performance facts to back them up. Keep up the great work!

It's a cheap single stream 802.11n router/gateway with 100-Base-T ethernet...

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!