What's new
  • SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm, no luck...

First I added only spotify.com
Then wg.spotify.com since this is what I saw in the log.

Then on http://wg.spotify.com, I see it gives a list of further servers, so I added all these too. Still no luck....

So it seems like something is being blocked still... If I put the DNS settings into my phone directly, then it works fine!

Sent from my  iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like spclient.wg.spotify.com was the one that was needed. After adding it and removing the certificate that was generated earlier, it seems to be working now.

Sent from my  iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome ! ive updated the default whitelist based on your reports so if you find more of these mismatches just report em on my bugtracker or here at the forum and ill update the whitelist asap :D

Would I be right in thinking that because ublockr is set up for port 80, that if it is running Windows Server won't be able to set up Anytime Access, because it needs port 80?

ublockr needs only port 80 on your router not to the outside world so your wrong on that :) i got port 80 open for mintr on my connection

So basically i just have to run those 4 commands from post 1 and its all set ?
How to check if pixelserv-tls is fine and blocking https ads please?

do i have to change the webinterface to https+port to use this version?

Gesendet von meinem SM-T810 mit Tapatalk

think asus has 8443 as default https port so if you only use that one it should work outta the box :)

If you installed it from repo then no else yes

If you want support for pixelserv there is a excellent thread here on the forum

Hmm, i dont understand. i installed it via opkg install pixelserv-tls.
My question is if your script starts pixelserv-tls automatically as i dont see it in the task list. Do i need to add this line to some autostart script ? My services-start actually look like this:

cru a ublockr "0 0 * * * /opt/bin/ublockr"
pixelserv-tls 192.168.2.1 -p 80 -k 443 -u admin

RC='/opt/etc/init.d/rc.unslung'

i=30
until [ -x "$RC" ] ; do
i=$(($i-1))
if [ "$i" -lt 1 ] ; then
logger "Could not start Entware"
exit
fi
sleep 1
done
$RC start

After some time of surfing my servstats look like this:
pixelserv-tls version: V35.HZ12.Kh compiled: Jul 20 2016 22:57:01 options:
uts: Uptime 0 days 02:13
req: Total # of requests 2949
avg: Avg size of reqs 738 bytes
rmx: Max size of reqs 3623 bytes
tav: Avg process time 109 ms
tmx: Max process time 10003 ms
err: # of error reqs 0
tmo: # of client timeout 8
cls: # of client shutdown 2288
nou: # of reqs w/o URL 0
pth: # of invalid URL 0
nfe: # of missing file ext 144
ufe: # of unknown file ext 17
gif: # of GIF reqs 37
bad: # of unknown HTTP methods 0
txt: # of TXT reqs 266
jpg: # of JPG reqs 2
png: # of PNG reqs 8
swf: # of SWF reqs 0
ico: # of ICO reqs 10
slh: # of HTTPS /w a good cert 0
slm: # of HTTPS w/o a cert 2110
sle: # of HTTPS /w a bad cert 0
slu: # of unrecognized HTTPS 156
sta: # of HTML stats 11
stt: # of text stats 0
204: # of HTTP/204 (no content) 0
rdr: # of redirects 70
pst: # of POST method 17
hed: # of HEAD method 0
log: access log enabled (0=no 1=yes) 0

if you installed it via entware it starts up after reboots etc :) again not the pixelserv expert here :) and i do remind you that there is a thread but it looks like its working :) since its catching ads :)

@IngoPan, since you're running pixelserv, I'm happy to offer you a few words about your setup posted in #56. :)

Your service-start looks okay. The line to start pixelserv-tls is redundant although it doesn't hurt either. As you install pixelserv-tls from Entware-ng, it'll be automatically started as part of rc.unslung that follows. To keep it simple, you can simply remove the pixelserv-tls line.

Looking at your servstats, it shows you haven't created ca.crt and ca.key, follow the simple steps here to get them created. I would at the minimum get this CA cert created.

Optionally you would want to import ca.crt into your client devices. Follow the steps here. Don't feel obliged to import ca.crt. Without it your client devices just work (contrary to the opposite belief) with no ill effect. Personally I don't bother import ca.crt into my TV, internet radio etc. I only import on my major browsing devices such as phones, tablets and PC.

Since I'm looking at your services-start, I would simply unload my rant. I have huge issue with ill advice scattered on this forum that I saw before. It's bad idea to add a few seconds of sleep here and there as well as polling loops in various "custom scripts". A better place to start Entware-ng will be to call rc.unslung inside post-mount (not services-start). You can read my example posted here: http://www.snbforums.com/threads/syncthing-ac68u.27030/#post-207695. There you won't need the "until" polling loop for pen drive to be available. The 1 second sleep will go too. Anyway, just my attempt to help you having a robust system. You don't have to change if your main focus is simply functionality.

@IngoPan, since you're running pixelserv, I'm happy to offer you a few words about your setup posted in #56. :)

Your service-start looks okay. The line to start pixelserv-tls is redundant although it doesn't hurt either. As you install pixelserv-tls from Entware-ng, it'll be automatically started as part of rc.unslung that follows. To keep it simple, you can simply remove the pixelserv-tls line.

Looking at your servstats, it shows you haven't created ca.crt and ca.key, follow the simple steps here to get them created. I would at the minimum get this CA cert created.

Optionally you would want to import ca.crt into your client devices. Follow the steps here. Don't feel obliged to import ca.crt. Without it your client devices just work (contrary to the opposite belief) with no ill effect. Personally I don't bother import ca.crt into my TV, internet radio etc. I only import on my major browsing devices such as phones, tablets and PC.

Since I'm looking at your services-start, I would simply unload my rant. I have huge issue with ill advice scattered on this forum that I saw before. It's bad idea to add a few seconds of sleep here and there as well as polling loops in various "custom scripts". A better place to start Entware-ng will be to call rc.unslung inside post-mount (not services-start). You can read my example posted here: http://www.snbforums.com/threads/syncthing-ac68u.27030/#post-207695. There you won't need the "until" polling loop for pen drive to be available. The 1 second sleep will go too. Anyway, just my attempt to help you having a robust system. You don't have to change if your main focus is simply functionality.
Thank you very much for your detailed
guide. I will do the required steps and let you know shortly. Maybe you should add the certificate partbto the first post. Thanks for heads up. I really appreciate it.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G935F mit Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.