What's new

uiDivStats uiDivStats development version compatible with Diversion 5.0

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

You mean the "new/dev version" isn't available through amtm? I read through this thread before posting so I'm aware of some of the background but not everything.

Because the uiDivStats is "available" with j5 for me, I just didn't hit confirm to install and exited. I guess either it errors out or that's the old version, right?

I ofcourse didn't want to mess with anything yet until I'm sure what to do, so I don't end up doing more work than necessary.
That one does not work with diversion 5.0+. The dev one does, install that one

That one does not work with diversion 5.0+. The dev one does, install that one

Right, I just did, all looking good and installed without error.

GUI does seem to work right away, without rebooting the router, it's an RT-AX86UPRO.

This is awesome stuff, what an invaluable resource!
Now, maybe I'm jumping ahead and asking too much, but could it show stats from before it was installed, by parsing the dnsmasq logs? Not that critical of a necessity tho. I just thought I read it somewhere it may take "overnight" ?

Last edited:
Right, I just did, all looking good and installed without error.

GUI does seem to work right away, without rebooting the router, it's an RT-AX86UPRO.

This is awesome stuff, what an invaluable resource! Now, maybe I'm jumping right away and asking too much, but could it show stats from before it was installed, by parsing the dnsmasq logs? Not that critical of a necessity tho.
don't believe so, but maybe someone else knows a better answer

Would also be cool if it displayed top requested but allowed domains, excluding blocked. There's also some GUI issues in Pie mode, some spacing issues cutting off the start or the end of the URLs, or inserting comma into ".co,m", but perhaps these may be minor known issues that will be solved in time.

Hi, it seems like after I left RT-AX68U idling, rebooted and power cycled several times, there is no more WEBUI page.

I wasn't doing anything with the addon, just adjusting some other settings and dealing with changing ethernet cables, swapping devices, normal maintenance stuff.

In SSH it says "GUI page not found" - perhaps it was never there for AX68U, I also use AX86UPRO and all is fine there, though I wasn't rebooting or power cycling it for a while.

This is a brief report to just note this, while I'll investigate deeper later when I have more time as I have more urgent matters at the moment.

UPDATE:

I might have ungracefully disconnected the USB sata SSD or something, it was several days ago, and I remember something odd or something suspicious, I went "oh rats", I didn't intend to do something when resetting, but now I forgot what exactly I did. Perhaps I turned it off again shortly after it was in the boot-up process, maybe right when it's polling for USB devices. I do remember I had to turn it off for several hours to clear caches as I was setting some upstream and downstream stuff up, got stuck and didn't want to detect presence, powercycling the whole setup fixed it, but when I got back, no more Stats page.

But Entware and Diversion seem to work fine.

UPDATE2: Seems as if it's working in the background, log shows it loading and doing stats stuff, at least by the log reports, however there's no more entries reportng "Mounting WEBGUI .... user2.asp" like in prior occasions.

Last edited:

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!