What's new

Upgrade to 3.0.0.4_270.24

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

gemurdock

New Around Here
I upgraded my N66U from 3.0.0.4_264.22 to _270.24 from the lostrealm.ca site, and lost connectivity to my corporate host site through an AT&T VPN. Also my Outlook would not download pictures in email, but the rest of my connectivity seemed fine. I did not change any configuration settings, but I did reboot the router afterwards, any ideas? :confused: I backed down to the original firmware and the problems went away.

BTW, I have a USB thumb drive attached to the router, and it is working great for media files! :D

George

I upgraded my N66U from 3.0.0.4_264.22 to _270.24 from the lostrealm.ca site, and lost connectivity to my corporate host site through an AT&T VPN. Also my Outlook would not download pictures in email, but the rest of my connectivity seemed fine. I did not change any configuration settings, but I did reboot the router afterwards, any ideas? :confused: I backed down to the original firmware and the problems went away.

BTW, I have a USB thumb drive attached to the router, and it is working great for media files! :D

George

You should upgrade to something more up to date - the latest non-beta is 3.0.0.4.270.26b.

You should upgrade to something more up to date - the latest non-beta is 3.0.0.4.270.26b.

Thanks, that did the trick! I guess I should have read the change log text closer, I assumed that the "b" indicated a beta version, and I was looking more for stability than functionality, so I went with the old "n-1" version philosophy.

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!

Members online