What's new

VPN network with Router Asus

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

darkpollo

Occasional Visitor
Hi,

I am not sure if what i want to do can be done with the Asus RT-N66U, but maybe you can help me.

At the moment I have my own internet connection and also i have a personal VPN setup created using Hamachi.

With that i can connect from my two computers (laptop and normal) and switch between the vpn and direct connection from the browser (using a plugin).

I have also an AppleTV connected to internet and i would like to be able to use the VPN on it. But there is no config that can be made on the Appletv so i thought maybe i could use the Asus router for this.

What i want is to be able to switch between the direct connection and the VPN when i need to, maybe with a button or something, not sure if that is possible.

Any suggestions?

I am really new on the VPN stuff but i am not newby on computers and i know how to change a firmware or access to the router using ssh... so if the solution you think is complicated, thats fine. :)

Thank you!

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!