What's new

What is the 'Specified IP' List?

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

hjmayniac

New Around Here
On the System tab of the Administration menu, there is a Specified IP list as shown in the attached picture. Am I correct in assuming that this is only relevant if I check 'Only allow specific IP.' Is this scoped only to external IP addresses, or should I also include the IPs that the router has handed out to clients on my network?

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    24.8 KB · Views: 430
On the System tab of the Administration menu, there is a Specified IP list as shown in the attached picture. Am I correct in assuming that this is only relevant if I check 'Only allow specific IP.' Is this scoped only to external IP addresses, or should I also include the IPs that the router has handed out to clients on my network?

Yes, this is list is only relevant if you have checked "only allow specific IP". Then you would list the IP's of clients that fall into this category (allowed to access the admin web GUI). Otherwise, nothing goes in that list.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!