What's new

Whats going on with the forums ??

• Thread starter Deleted member 22229
  • Start date
  • SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

D

Deleted member 22229

Was there some major change in the forums here today ? Its been unreachable most of today and now its hit and miss. Is it something with my ISP or am i going nuts ? :eek:

I had problems earlier today. Got a message that server was busy try back latter.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk

I had problems earlier today. Got a message that server was busy try back latter.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk

Good to know others had issues. Tim any official word on what happened ? It seemed like a major crash at my location.

According to Twitter, SNB was hit by a DDOS.

Sorry for the problem

Tough day today. Had a combination of problems, some of which may have been self inflicted due to a new site format we were trying to launch.

We'll see how it goes tomorrow.

Just an FYI.....editing a forum entry and trying to switch to 'Go Advanced', gets a 'Sorry, You have been blocked' page....CloudFlare Ray ID: 199bc231408e07d9

Anyone else have the problem? I just tried it and didn't get the block message.

Just an FYI.....editing a forum entry and trying to switch to 'Go Advanced', gets a 'Sorry, You have been blocked' page....CloudFlare Ray ID: 199bc231408e07d9

Well....I just retried after I saw your post, and it worked fine where it consistently failed before. Thanks for the quick response. Chalk it up to the gremlins......

EDIT: Spoke too soon....now get the 'blocked' page when trying to upload an attachment CloudFlare Ray ID: 199c10cd87f00691

Last edited:
I changed a setting since your last post.

How big an attachment were your uploading. I just tried a < 1 MB one and it was fine.

Probably doesn't like the zip.

Sorry for the hassle, but I have clamped security down since the DDOS yesterday. I am still tweaking security settings.

Understandable.....I temporarily put it up on my download site. If you decide to allow it again, please drop a quick entry here.

Glad to see the forum back up. Is it stable now or is there more work in progress ?

why would anyone pick on this website ? :mad:

guys is the website slow for everyone or it's just me :D ?

Still hit or miss for me.....many timeout or server down msgs from CloudFare.

Still under attack

DDOS continues, sometimes worse than others.

Many server changes made today to adjust to this "new normal" (at least for the time being).

So we're better than we were, but not done with this attack yet.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!