What's new

1U APC PDU 120V/20A 10 Outlet (AP7752) automatic transfer switch $200 O.B.O.

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Sniper_X

New Around Here
This device provides redundant power to single-corded equipment.
Asking $200 or best offer.

12-106-239-13.jpg AP7752-Rack-ATS-20A-10-Outlet-120V-_57.jpg NEW-APC-AP7752-Rack-ATS-20A-10-Outlet-120V-_57.jpg

• Guaranteed NO DOA
  • 14 day Warranty

If you wish to use redundant power but have gear that only has one power input, this item is for you.
This device will switch to an alternate power source instantly so your target equipment remains powered.

It is excellent for use everywhere from the Data Center to your Home Server setups and features a web interface to allow monitoring, alerting, and power status reporting!

This item has been rebuilt by our staff and fully tested for operation.

It will include all items that were packaged with at when it was new (except the CD and warranty card).

These items operate just as good as new, but do have some cosmetic blemishes on them.
Nothing too dramatic - but I obtained them from an auction and the boxes were abused and the units were improperly packed.

I have replaced ALL packaging with new and brought them back to nearly-new condition.

Overview of Unit

• 120V Input, Basic 20A rackmount Power Distribution Unit
  • Input: NEMA L5-20P
  • Output Receptacles: (10) NEMA 5-20R Outlets
  • 1U Rackmount

Note that this item uses TWIST-LOCK NEMA L5-20Pplugs, so it will not come unplugged accidentally!
Be advised that unless your UPS or wall outlet can accept this type of plug, you will need to use an adapter to plug them into a standard 110v 15a outlet. here is a link to the one I advise that you use in that situation.
I recommend it since it is very inexpensive, and very high quality. It also does actually "Click" the twist lock mechanism firmly.
Go to Amazon and search for...
Coleman Cable Generator Adapter L5-20R
(I get no payment or compensation for your purchasing this adapter)

If you with to use it in a 20a 110v outlet, then be sure to use the proper 20a plug adapter.
The one above is for a 120v 15a outlet and that will suffice for nearly 100% of all residential or small business applications.

Detailed Technical Specifications
Output
Overload Protection
No
Maximum Total Current Draw
Input - Output
120v AC

Input frequency
47 - 63 Hz

Number of Power Cords
Maximum Input Current
20A
Maximum Line Current
20A
Regulatory Derated Input Current (North America)
16A
Physical
Maximum Height
1.72inches(44MM, 4.4CM)
Maximum Width
17.0inches(432MM, 43.2CM)
Maximum Depth
9.0inches(229MM, 22.9CM)
Net Weight
10.95lbs.(4.98KG)

Environmental
Operating Temperature
23 - 113 °F(-5 - 45 °C)

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!