What's new

382 Fork for RT-AC87U

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

sdh91

New Around Here
Hi I was wondering if anyone knew when a 382 version of code would be out for the AC87U. I was looking forward to being able to us the Let's Encrypt Feature on it.

Hi I was wondering if anyone knew when a 382 version of code would be out for the AC87U. I was looking forward to being able to us the Let's Encrypt Feature on it.
384.4 beta 1 is available for the 87u it is a great build.

384.4 beta 1 is available for the 87u it is a great build.
How stable is it thus far? This is for a non-profits router. If it isn't very stable I don't want to put it in the router. I support a non-profit and this is the router we actually use for the entire building believe it or not.

How stable is it thus far? This is for a non-profits router. If it isn't very stable I don't want to put it in the router. I support a non-profit and this is the router we actually use for the entire building believe it or not.
Wait a little longer check back soon.

It's a beta. Don't use that in production use where stability is important (i.e. for a business).

Nice to see RT-AC87U getting newest builds now :) The new IDS in latest official firmware is really nice, but the watchdog is too trippy for Qantenna so I'm forced to use Merlin's 380.69_2 which has this fixed.