What's new

384.3 - Dual Wan mode - Network monitor

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Barney Dalton

New Around Here
Hi,
I have just upgraded to 384.3 and have noticed that the Network monitor doesn't show the second WAN connection anymore. Happy to look into the code if someone points me in the right direction.

While I'm on the subject even in the older versions the QoS screens always get upload/download the wrong way round for the second WAN connection. Maybe it needs a bit more time but the QoS screen doesn't seem to be working at all in the new version - Traffic Not Detected for each host and bandwidth dials at zero.

Thanks,
Barney

Hardware : RT-AC68U

Hi,

While I'm on the subject even in the older versions the QoS screens always get upload/download the wrong way round for the second WAN connection.

Thanks,
Barney

Hardware : RT-AC68U

I haven't updated yet but I have noticed this too. The upload bandwidth meter is reading download traffic.

Glad you confirm that. I was just noticing in the iOS Asus app - which isn't useful for much but nonetheless works for basic connection / client checking - that the numbers seemed backwards on the main display. Until the penny dropped for me that it was broken I was "WTF, who is uploading so much stuff! Our upload isn't even that fast!" Hadn't noticed it in the GUI, but makes sense that it is broken down underneath the covers not just in the app.

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!